This trip is particularly valuable for you, if you are investigating US market entrance – or maybe setting up an office – and need more networks, more funding, more contacts with local US companies, and expert advice. Biopeople has a trusted partnership with LifeScience Alley, the life sciences cluster in Minneapolis. Together we are at your service for setting up a tailor made program for your visit to the US.
By the way, if you have IP related questions to your US market access, come to our IP workshop on 12 September: http://www.biopeople.dk/index.php?id=71
The preliminary program for the business trip to Minneapolis includes:
• Participation in a US market access workshop with speakers on regulatory issues, reimbursement strategy, clinical trials, legal issues and setting up offices in the US. Organized by LSA, the Minneapolis life sciences cluster.
• Biopeople can also arrange 1-1 meetings with experts on all these issues about your specific questions. Often a first meeting is completely free of charge, and we have contact with experienced and trusted companies and consultants in Minneapolis, some of them you may have met already at our events here in Copenhagen.
• Participation in the LifeScience Alley yearly conference ‘Healthcare Transformation – Surviving the Shift’ in Minneapolis with more than a 1000 delegates from 450 companies from the medical device, (bio)pharmaceutical and health IT sectors. This is a perfect occasion try out your sales pitch for the US and find new customers, or to meet potential partners.
• Special feature: If you want maximum benefit from this trip, apply NOW for the New Technology Showcase at the LSA Conference on 20 November. Organizations of any size with a novel product / technology in medical devices, health IT, biotech or pharmaceuticals are encouraged to send in an application for free booth space at the show. A jury will choose 10 to participate in the showcase booth and the 3 best applications to present their product in front of the full conference audience. More information and registration at:
http://www.lifesciencealleyconference.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/New-Technology-Showcase-Application-20132.pdf The official deadline is 16 August, but Danish companies will have up to the end of August to apply.
• We want this trip to be tailor made for you. Therefor, Biopeople and its Minneapolis network can assist organizing meetings for you, in line with your needs. Please let us know if there are any companies or organisations in particular that you would like to meet. At Biopeople we do not charge any fee for our working time.
Fee: this special package set up for you, with access to the workshop on 19 November and the LifeSciencesAlley Conference on 20 November, will cost 450$. If you are between the companies selected for the Technology Showcase, it will cost only 150$! On top of that you will have to organize and pay your trip, hotel and meals (as far as they are not included in the conferences or meetings) yourself. Biopeople and its Minneapolis network have set up this program for you and can assist organizing meetings for you, in line with your needs. We do not charge any fee for our working time.
More information: contact Sophie Labrosse (email@example.com or +4524600046) or have a look at our website http://biopeople.dk/index.php?id=747