We are pleased to invite you to Medicon Valley Alliance in Ørestad City, Copenhagen, Denmark, for a half-day event on The Road to China.
As the Chinese Life Science industry undergoes major changes, new business opportunities arise for Medicon Valley Life Science companies. This seminar aims to highlight these business opportunities and will give participants an insight into the commercial opportunities for pharma, biotech and medtech on the Chinese market. The seminar will provide presentations and discussions on:
– The market development trends and commercial opportunities within pharma, biotech and medtech on the Chinese market
– The identification and evaluation of commercial partners and investors for China related deals
– Contracting with Chinese partners
– The protection of IP when out-licensing technologies to Chinese partners
Date: 10 October 2013
Time: 8:30 – 13:45
Venue: Medicon Valley Alliance
Address: Arne Jacobsens Allé 15, DK- 2300 Copenhagen S
SIGN UP HERE: http://www.mva.org/road-china
For members: Free of charge (late cancellation*/no-show fee DKK 500 ex VAT)
For non-members: Free of charge (late cancellation*/no-show fee DKK 500 ex VAT)
Registration ends 7 October 2013.
* If you cancel after the registration ends, it is considered late cancellation.
08.30-09.00 Coffee and networking
09.00-09.45 The pharmaceutical and medtech market in China today/Frank Yu, Co-Founder and CEO of Themes Investment Management Ltd
09.45-10.30 The Road to China/Julian Thurston, CEO at Crescendo Enterprises
10.30-11.00 Networking, coffee and croissant
11.00-12.00 Proactiveness is Key in China/Camilla Rendal Nielsen, Senior Partner at Zacco & Martin Sick-Nielsen, Senior Partner at Zacco
12.00-12.45 IP enforcement in China/Kan Zu, Attorney at Law, Vice President and Partner at Unitalen
12.45-13.45 Lunch and networking