DANSK BIOTEK is an organisation for:
Private research and development or manufacturing companies that provides drugs or other products based on biotechnology (biotech companies and their parent companies)
Investment funds that actively own biotech companies
Private companies and organisations who significantly provide advice or other services to the biotech industry(associated members.
Members of DANSK BIOTEK obtain:
- access to an official body capable of influencing politicians, authorities, and the media to improve the conditions for the biotechindustry
- assistance regarding specific issues in relation to authorities etc.
- access to an exclusive industry network
- free access to DANSK BIOTEKs membership events
- information about national and international arrangements and national decisions relating to the biotech industry
- membership of EuropaBio – The European Biotech Industry Organisation
- advantageous third party agreements which DANSK BIOTEK enters on behalf of its members
- marketing of your company through the DANSK BIOTEK website and marketing material
Please fill in the application form or send an e-mail to email@example.com. if you want to be a member of DANSK BIOTEK.
The annual membership fee depends on the number of employees in the member companies. Associated members pay a fixed fee:
Less than 10 employees: DKK 4,000
Between 10 and 200 employees: DKK 10,000
More than 200 employees: DKK 20,000
More than 1000 employees: DKK 30,000
Associated members: DKK 10,000