Venue: COBIS, M10, Ole Maaløes Vej 3, 2200 Copenhagen N
Time: 14:30 - 17:00
As a consequence of covid-19 restrictions, it has been decided to cancel the planned the Biotek Salon #21 on Thursday 1 October 2020.
DANISH BIO – DANSK BIOTEK and LUNDGREN’s Law firm are very sorry about this, as we had an exciting program lined up and had looked forward to meeting our members again. However, we will revisit the event as soon as Denmark is ‘back to normal’ and large gatherings are safe again.
DANISH BIO – DANSK BIOTEK & LUNDGREN’s Law firm invite you to a workshop on the importance of IP strategies within the biotech industry – in particular focusing on early stage biotech companies
14:30 Registration and networking
15:00 Welcome by Hans Schambye, Chairman of DANISH BIO – DANSK BIOTEK, and Rasmus Vang, Director and Attorney-at-law at LUNDGREN’s Law firm
15:05 The following speakers
- Andreas Jurgeit, Partner at LUNDBECKFONDEN EMERGE
- Nicka Kirstejn, Managing Partner and European Patent Attorney at aera
- Rasmus Vang, Director and Attorney-at-law at LUNDGRENS’s Law firm
- Emilie Lerstrøm, Attorney-at-law at LUNDGREN’s Law firm
- Christian Grøndahl, Dr Med, Co-founder, and CEO at SNIPR BIOME
will go through and facilitate discussions on:
- Investors’ perspectives on IP strategies and key matters when assessing a biotech investment target
- Patent strategies – filing strategies and freedom-to-operate
- The legal and contractual aspects of implementing an IP strategy, including practical examples
- The importance of having an IP strategy in biotech – case example from SNIPR BIOME
16:30 Questions and discussions
17:00 Networking, snacks, and refreshments
To accommodate covid-19 restrictions, max. 50 people will be allowed at the event on a first come first served basis. Furthermore, face masks and sanitizer will be available to everybody.
Flyer – Dansk Biotek event_Lundgrens