DANSK BIOTEK is an organisation for:
- Biotech companies and their parent companies in Denmark that research, develop or produce pharmaceuticals or other products that are essentially based on biotechnology (registered as full members).
- Investment funds that actively own biotech companies (registered as full members).
- Private companies and organisations who significantly provide advice or other services to the biotech industry (registered as associated members).
Members of DANSK BIOTEK obtain:
- access to an official body capable of influencing politicians, authorities, and the media to improve the conditions for the biotech industry
- assistance regarding specific issues in relation to authorities, etc.
- access to an exclusive industry network
- free access to DANSK BIOTEKs membership events
- information about national and international arrangements and national decisions relating to the biotech industry
- membership of EuropaBio – The European Biotech Industry Organisation
- advantageous third party agreements which DANSK BIOTEK enters on behalf of its members
- marketing of your company through the DANSK BIOTEK website and marketing material
Please fill in the application form or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join DANSK BIOTEK.
The annual membership fee depends on the number of employees in the member companies:
Less than 10 employees: DKK 4,000
Between 10 and 200 employees: DKK 10,000
More than 200 employees: DKK 20,000
More than 1000 employees: DKK 30,000
Associated members pay a fixed fee: DKK 10,000