DANISH BIO – DANSK BIOTEK is an organisation for:
- Biotech companies and their parent companies in Denmark that research, develop or produce pharmaceuticals or other products that are essentially based on biotechnology (registered as full members).
- Investment funds that actively own biotech companies (registered as full members).
- Private companies and organisations who significantly provide advice or other services to the biotech industry (registered as Associated Members).
Members of DANISH BIO – DANSK BIOTEK obtain:
- access to an official body capable of influencing politicians, authorities, and the media to improve the conditions for the biotech industry
- assistance regarding specific issues in relation to authorities, etc.
- access to an exclusive industry network
- free access to DANISH BIO – DANSK BIOTEK’s membership events
- information about national and international arrangements and national decisions relating to the biotech industry
- advantageous conference discount agreements which DANISH BIO – DANSK BIOTEK enters on behalf of its members
- marketing of your company through the DANISH BIO – DANSK BIOTEK website and marketing material
Please fill in the application form or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join DANISH BIO – DANSK BIOTEK.
The annual membership fee as of January 2023 depends on the number of employees in the member company and the category in which it belongs:
Biotech start-ups (until DKK 10m in capital has been raised)
Medical & Industrial Biotech/Pharma + Investors
Less than 10 employees: DKK 5,000
Between 10 and 200 employees: DKK 15,000
Between 200 and 1000 employees: DKK 35,000
More than 1000 employees: DKK 50,000
Less than 10 employees: DKK 15,000
Between 10 and 200 employees: DKK 20,000
More than 200 employees: DKK 40,000
Members may resign from the Association by written notice with a notice period of at least six months.