Venue: Charlottehaven, Hjørringgade 12C, 2100 København Ø
Time: 9:00 - 16:35
FORUM FOR AI & BIG DATA IN PRACTISE in COPENHAGEN November 24th 2021
AI & BIG DATA – LIFE SCIENCE is an annual conference on the practical experiences of the life science sector – a meeting place for the sector to network, share experiences and get updated.
It’s all about the practical challenges related to AI & BIG DATA:
- HOW to optimize the use of data?
- WHERE to identify the opportunities?
- HOW to work with AI and BIG DATA in practise – from the early stages of development to new products reach the market?
Experienced Danish and international speakers are lined up – case presentations from the industry on practical experiences, presentations on different tools as well as presentations from acknowledged experts. The conference will be in english.
List of speakers:
- Seye Abogunrin, Global HTA Evidence Lead // Roche
- Kostas Sechidis, Associate Director in Data Science // Novartis
- Daniel Thulstrup, Business Development Manager, Strategy & Business Development // Novo Nordisk
- Lykke Pedersen, Bioinformatician // Abzu
- Samuel Demharter, Bioinformatician // Abzu
- Søren Klim, Senior Director, Digital Transformation // Novo Nordisk
- Steffen Nørgaard Vangsgaard, Manager, Biostatistics Aalborg 1 // Novo Nordisk
- Daniel Gewecke Daugaard, Founder & CEO // Dawn Health
- Charlotte Trap-Kinberg, Project Manager // RAIT (Radiological Artificial Intelligence Testcenter)
- Michael Birkebæk Jensen, Partner NewTech // KPMG
3-at-2 discount: 3 delegates from the same company, that register at the same time, pay the price of 2
Early bird discount: Register by October 29th 2021